New House Windows Could Potentially Help Tampa, FL, Homeowners Lower Their Energy Bills
If you’ve been thinking about having new windows installed at your house in Tampa, Florida, you’ve likely considered the potential savings on heating and cooling costs. Indeed, as windows age, they tend to develop holes or cracks in their frames. These openings can allow cool air to escape to the outside on warm summer days, and heat to get out in the cooler winter months, causing your HVAC system to work harder and more frequently than it needs to. In addition to the cost of wear and tear on your heating and cooling system, this can lead to high energy bills.
At Morgan Exteriors, we want to help Tampa, FL, area homeowners lower their energy costs as much as possible. That’s why we’re so pleased to carry the Amcraft Grand Estates line of vinyl windows, which meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines for every area of the country. These new house windows come with the following features, which could potentially help you conserve energy and lower your heating and cooling costs:
- Insulating glass — Our ¾-inch insulating glass provides a thermal barrier between the inside of your home and the outdoors.
- Low-e coatings — Specialized low-e glass coatings are designed to help reduce temperature transfer.
- Spacers — Spacers between the panes of glass can decrease heat transfer.
- Vinyl frames — Our high-quality vinyl frames provide outstanding insulation.
- Optional argon gas — We offer the option to have argon gas sealed between the panes of glass, which will provide added insulation.
To learn more about how having new house windows installed could potentially lead to lower energy bills, please contact Morgan Exteriors today. We’re proud to have been ranked as the No. 1 premium window, siding, and door home improvement contractor in the Tampa, FL, area, and we look forward to working with you and your family.