Morgan Exteriors is awarding one lucky student a $1,500 scholarship. Please review the qualifications and deadlines below and apply!
Qualifications / Eligibility:
- Full-time, U.S. undergraduate seeking a degree in marketing, business management, sales or related field.
- Must have a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA and provide a copy of their school transcript.
- Submit an original 900 – 1,600 word essay entitled “Morgan Exteriors Scholarship.” The paper must be signed with the student’s full name and .edu email address.
- Agree to permit Morgan Exteriors to publish your essay (whether a winner or not) in our Blog post. Credit will be given to the writer, unless requested otherwise.
The student must answer the following essay prompt:
As a leader, what are 3 core values you believe a business should maintain to ensure the highest quality of customer service is achieved?
Mail your official transcript and essay to:
Morgan Exteriors Inc.
15915 N Florida Ave.
Lutz, FL 33549
Be sure to include all your contact information, such as the college you attend, your email, and phone number.
- Essay must be postmarked by December 6th, annually
- Winner will be selected by December 15th, annually
- Disbursement awards by January 10th, annually
Terms and Conditions:
- Morgan Exteriors Scholarship award will be submitted to the financial aid office that corresponds to the student’s primary .edu email address.
- The essays submitted will be judged by Morgan Exteriors scholarship team based on creativity and writing ability.
- Morgan Exteriors will attempt to notify the winner by phone and email. If the winner does not respond within 30 days we reserve the right withhold the award and/or offer it to the runner up.
- After the winner is chosen, enrollment and qualifications will be confirmed.
- If an applicant no longer meets the eligibility requirements at the time of distribution, Morgan Exteriors will offer the award to the next runner up.
- Morgan Exteriors employees and immediate family are not eligible to apply.
- Morgan Exteriors reserves the right to withhold disbursement in the event that no applicant meets the scholarship’s requirements for academic achievement and writing aptitude.
Morgan Exteriors respects the privacy of its scholarship applicants. Morgan Exteriors will keep confidential any personally identifiable information provided by a scholarship applicant in the context of applying for a scholarship, and will only use said information for the purpose for which it was collected (i.e., verifying scholarship eligibility and/or contacting the applicant about the scholarship). Morgan Exteriors will not transfer (including but not limited to sharing, selling, renting, or trading) a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information to third parties unless the applicant explicitly grants Morgan Exteriors permission to do so, and Morgan Exteriors will not use a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information to sell and/or advertise its products and/or services to the applicant, unless otherwise specified in the scholarship rules. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Morgan Exteriors reserves the right to disclose a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information as required to comply with any applicable laws or as necessary to protect Morgan Exteriors’ rights, and Morgan Exteriors also reserves the right to alter this policy at any time with or without notice.