The Window Replacement Company to Choose in Cape Coral, FL
Have you been thinking about replacing the windows at your home? Doing so can add curb appeal, reduce maintenance requirements, and improve household energy efficiency. But before you can move further with a window replacement, you’ll need to find the right company for the job. For homeowners in Cape Coral, Florida, that company is Morgan Exteriors. We’ve been serving customers since 1995 and our team offers an incredible 120+ years of combined industry experience.
Why Choose Us for Your Window Replacement
We carry hurricane windows and standard vinyl replacement windows, and we work with top-name window providers like Norandex, PGT, and Simonton. Here are just a few reasons why we’re the right company to handle your window replacement:
- All of our installers have received factory training. What’s more, they’re all company employees, not subcontractors.
- Every window replacement we complete comes with a lifetime warranty on materials and labor.
- We’ve earned accolades such as an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, GuildQuality’s Guildmaster Award, and the Best of Houzz Service Award. We’ve even been included in Remodeling Magazine’s Big50 List and in Qualified Remodeler’s Nationwide Exterior 200 and Top 500 Lists.
- We offer remarkable financing opportunities for qualifying homeowners.
Our Window Style Collection
For your custom, impact, or non-impact window installation, you can choose from the following gorgeous window styles:
- Single hung – These windows are crafted with a bottom sash that can be moved up and down to open and close them. You can also tilt this sash inward and reach through to the other side for cleaning.
- Double hung – What makes these windows different from single-hung windows is that both the top and bottom sashes are operable. These windows offer more ventilation and an easier cleaning experience, especially in a multi-story home.
- Bay – This window style is designed with three windowpanes that project outward for a more three-dimensional appearance. The two windowpanes on the sides can be customized by style to meet your ventilation needs. Homeowners often use bay windows as a space for a breakfast nook or reading area, or as a spot to display knick-knacks.
- Bow – These windows are similar in design to bay windows. The difference is that bow windows are crafted with four to six windowpanes and have a smaller, curved appearance (such as a half-moon shape).
- Sliding – This window style is similar to single-hung and double-hung windows. However, while single- and double-hung windows open and close vertically, sliding windows slide open horizontally,
- Casement – These windows open and close with side-mounted hinges, like French doors. Casement windows are highly regarded because they are easy to operate and clean.
- Picture – This is the most energy-efficient window style on the market. It is designed with vinyl frames and one pane of glass that is fixed in place. However, while picture windows offer unobstructed views of the outdoors, they do not open.
Providing Free In-Home Consultations
If you’re interested in having a window replacement project completed at your home, contact Morgan Exteriors today. We’re pleased to provide in-home consultations to residents of Cape Coral, FL, and nearby communities, and we’d love the chance to sit down with you and discuss your goals for the installation.