Beautiful Kitchen Cabinets for Homes in St. Petersburg, FL
To update your kitchen cabinets in St. Petersburg, Florida, or another nearby city, turn to Morgan Exteriors—the No. 1-ranked home improvement contractor in the area. Since 1995, we have provided home remodeling services to countless happy customers across the region. Throughout our years of service, we have earned an outstanding reputation, as evidenced by our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Choosing Morgan Exteriors to reface your kitchen cabinets in St. Petersburg, FL, means that you will receive premium products from Cabinet Restylers, a trusted name in the industry. Our cabinets will not only improve your kitchen’s appearance but will also make it more functional. For example, our kitchen cabinets are:
- Resistant to impacts
- Impervious to water, so you don’t have to worry about them warping or being damaged
- Stain resistant, so your cabinets are protected against food and beverage spills
- Able to provide storage solutions for kitchens that are cluttered or lack space
- Available in a variety of modern and classic style options to complement your kitchen’s décor and the surrounding components
What’s more, your cabinets will be installed by skilled and factory-trained installers who are also employees of Morgan Exteriors – not subcontractors. This allows us to have better control over the quality of our installations, ensuring your cabinets will look great and function as they should. Once the work is completed, you’ll enjoy added peace of mind knowing your cabinets are backed by a lifetime transferable warranty.
Why Should You Consider Cabinet Refacing?
The great debate about kitchen cabinets is whether to replace them or have the existing cabinets refaced. Cabinet replacement used to be the only choice, but there is now a variety of cabinet refacing options that could save time and money. If you’re happy with the layout of your cabinets, you can have them upgraded to match your style and color preferences through refacing. This entails:
- Removing the existing cabinet doors and drawer fronts and replacing them with brand-new options of your choosing
- Covering the exposed face frames and cabinet ends with laminate that matches your new cabinet doors and drawer fronts
- Covering any exposed areas with new molding
The advantages to this process are numerous. Most importantly, the cost savings can be significant, leaving you money that can be used for another portion of your kitchen remodel. Additionally, a refacing project can be completed in a fraction of the time it will take to order, fabricate, and install new cabinets. And you’ll still be able to use your kitchen during refacing, as it won’t be turned into a construction site.
Contact Morgan Exteriors today to have your kitchen cabinets updated. We proudly serve homeowners in St. Petersburg, FL, and the surrounding cities, and will be happy to answer your questions and tell you about the financing options that could make your project more affordable.