How Morgan Exteriors is Managing the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Like many of you, Morgan Exteriors is closely monitoring the outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the impact it is having on everyone around the world. Health and Safety of our customers, potential customers, associates, employees and the community are our top priority. We want you to have the confidence that we are taking many necessary steps in response:
- We have taken measures above and beyond our normal cleaning and disinfecting protocols to make sure all is disinfected and safe.
- Morgan Exteriors is sending all employees and associates home who exhibit any signs of illness whatsoever.
- Requiring all outside associates and employees to not shake hands and to keep some distance from all homeowners. All samples are disinfected before and after every appointment.
Every action we take is with everyone in mind. We are committed to upholding our commitment of providing excellent service, and we must do so safely.
This situation continues to evolve quickly, and Morgan Exteriors will be monitoring it closely. Based on the current guidance and our own standards and practices, we will remain open for business and are committed to providing an outstanding experience for you and your family.
Morgan exteriors will continue to refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization and other public health agencies regarding COVID-19 and adjust our operations according to the recommendations of health authorities as the situation develops for the safest course of action for everyone.
Health and safety are all our responsibilities. We encourage you to practice safety measures at home and when you’re out.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick, coughing and or sneezing.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water (time and friction are the key to effectiveness). If soap and warm water are not available use an alcohol-based hand gel.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or sleeve or cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue and throw the tissue directly into the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- If you are sick, coughing or sneezing, stay home and call your health care provider.
- Take measures to avoid unnecessary contact with large crowds and confined gatherings of people to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
If you have any questions regarding COVID-19, Please visit the CDC’s COVID-19 website. We share this information to let you know we do not take COVID-19 lightly, and our doing everything we can to continue to WOW you. It is worth noting that we have had no diagnosed or presumptively diagnosed cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) among any our staff to date.
How to Prepare For a Home Exterior Renovation – Part 1 Your house is how
The Importance of Siding for Your Home The siding of a house can be viewed
Bad Exterior Painting Decisions (And How To Avoid Them)! The exterior of your house can